Hello and Welcome!
I am Lindsey Moscoso, the owner of Letters from Lindsey. I have always loved hand lettering and calligraphy, and started a small business offering these services in May of 2015. I am located in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, but work with brides all over the country! I am very excited to offer affordable lettering services in forms of home decor, gifts, envelope addressing, wedding signage, menus, bridal accessories, place cards, and more!
It is my hope that I may send you something lovely in the mail to warm your heart in the midst of your special event and to put a smile on the face of each of your recipients.
Love is in the details, you know.
Follow me on Instagram at @lettersfromlind or Facebook to see what I may be creating in my work space or a coffee shop nearby!
Recent Features (Click to read more!):
- Coming soon (August 2017): Calligraphy Feature on the Perfect Palette
- Calligraphy feature on Artfully Wed: Elements of Love Chemistry Wedding Inspiration
- Calligraphy feature on Midwest Bride: Jewel Tone & Copper Wedding Inspiration
- Calligraphy feature on Swooned Magazine: A Place in My Heart: An Earthy Spring Wedding Shoot at an Enchanting Oak Forest
- Calligraphy feature on Rising Tide Society: Earth Meets Industry
- Calligraphy feature on Lover.ly: Styled Proposal with Colton Underwood
- Calligraphy feature on Outre Bride
- Watercolor lettering instagram feature on Wedding Paper Divas
- Letters from Lindsey Mug instagram feature on Brides